forum de la famille minipousse Index du Forum
forum de la famille minipousse
Forum de la famille MiniPousse

forum de la famille minipousse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Dimensions For Photos ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la famille minipousse Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
youberw

Masculin
Point(s): 446
Moyenne de points: 5,01
Classe: Mage
Ma SP Préférée :: SP4

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Dimensions For Photos Répondre en citant

Facebook Dimensions For Photos
> DOWNLOAD

Unless im reading the template wrong (pink for desktop). Can you help? Reply Louise Myers says April 27, 2017 at 10:26 AM Hi Mary, sorry I dont do much with LinkedIn so I dont have any more info than whats in the article. It would be nice if these companies actually had most of this information updated and visible. Two other photos I added worked fine, but this third photo does not seem to want to cooperate. Arabia SITEMAP PRIVACY PRESS QUERIES AD CHOICE Toggle navigation Search Newsletters Follow Subscribe 404 Page Not Found Sorry, this page isn't available. Thanks! Reply Louise Myers says December 10, 2017 at 8:55 PM Please see the updated post at Reply Ich says December 13, 2017 at 3:15 AM Hello Louise, I read everywhere that the best width for a pin in Pinterest is 736 (or735)px, but on my desktop every enlarged pin have a maximum width of 564px. Here's Why How WeWork Became the Starbucks of Office Culture See More on Company of the Year Inc. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. With our graphics being viewed on so many devices, we seem to have less and less control over how theyre seen. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Reply George says April 24, 2017 at 1:54 PM Hello Louise, I really need your help. Staff Sign Up for Today's 5 Must Reads Sign Me Up Follow inc. You will not pay more! I appreciate your support of this site. Reply Matt D says October 25, 2017 at 12:45 PM Mobile vs Desktop? Reply Jeannie Hill says October 24, 2017 at 11:59 AM Hi Louise, Thank you for your many well-documented posts. Reply Ani says November 27, 2017 at 12:51 AM Thank you! Jess says November 27, 2017 at 11:17 AM HI Louise, Thank you for all your help youre awesome! Did the FB group cover photo dimensions just change a few minutes ago? Seems like all FB group cover photos are now cropped strangely. I checked one group and saw 1025 x 415 on desktop. You can also crop, filter, and adjust your photo after you upload it to LinkedIn. Do media photos have size requirements and/or restrictions? I cant seem to find a way to edit the media photo on LinkedIn. Check the LinkedIn section in this post for tips. Recommended: 1200 x 675. the 1500 pixel max they show on there, puts top and bottom into a field not always seen but that relation to the profile pic CHANGES with screen size (BEWARE!). I tried all resolutions and dimensions but not able to figure out the correct combination to upload an image that shows up as intended. The proportions dont seem correct, but Ill let you mess with that if you want. .. LinkedIn photo post size seems difficult to determine. There was an error submitting your subscription. Jump to LinkedIn section below. Its like theyre zooming in on the photo and I dont know how to fix it (it was done to the old photo I have there as well). LinkedIn logo size: 300 x 300 square. It appears to be a slightly taller shape than previously, but no one seems to agree on the size (see this discussion). Reply Louise Myers says December 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM Are you referring to this post / template: Pink shows the cropping on desktop, however some people arent able to pull the image all the way down. 404 Page Not FoundMy apologies. The circle profile picture is ubiquitous. I have a lot of work ahead to do, but your article was incredibly helpful! Thank you! Reply govindrajput says June 7, 2017 at 5:42 AM Great article so i read this post and it was really inspiration for this post: Simple but accurate! Outdated infographics are still widely posted and shared, despite their misinformation. Recommended size from FB is now 1200 x 628, which is 1.91:1, very close to what you suggest. Been struggling all day trying to get it set up correctly. My TOP recommended size for link posts: Facebook, Twitter and Linked in are all recommending 1200 x 628 pixels, which is 1.91:1 aspect ratio. The height is greatly cropped. So a deep bow of thanks to you for all that you do! This is my first time coming across your work but i can tell that you give a lot of love in everything you do& Much love! xox little woo Reply Louise Myers says November 12, 2017 at 7:21 PM Thanks so much for your kind words! Reply Lisa Hainline says November 14, 2017 at 4:27 PM TWITTER is a nightmare and all templates may work a LITTLE but do not account for the varying sizes in computer screens 5a02188284
download free facebook application for micromax x335authentication code for hack facebook passworddownload phisher to hack a facebook passwordfacebook page manager app for blackberry z10app store download facebookfacebook for symbian s60 3rd editionfacebook for symbian 3rd editionfacebook proxy 360websites for quotes and sayings for facebookfacebook android edit profile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la famille minipousse Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006